An innovative solution that guarantees you visibility and security
With AEDMAP CONNECT, your defibrillators are monitored 24/7, without any human intervention.
Thanks to the AED cabinet connected to the SigFox cellular network , each defibrillator referrer is immediately notified in case of:
- defibrillator malfunction
- cabinet door opening
- cabinet batteries low level
Perfect to monitor remote locations, the AEDMAP CONNECT solution saves you from verifying periodically your defibrillators.
Battery operated, the cabinet (developed in partnership with LAERDAL) is stand-alone and does not require any particular connection.
The AEDMAP CONNECT solution offering the same administration interface and the same benefits as the AEDMAP VISIO solution, it can be selected for some defibrillators in a VISIO managed park.
Laerdal Monitored Cabinet Technical specifications
- Simple mounting and use. Dimensions: WxHxD = 31 cm x 37 cm x 16 cm (high) to 22 cm (base).
- Flashing light at the door opening; Alarm: power 110 dB (can be disabled by switch).
- Power supply: 4 alkaline batteries size D LR20 – Battery life: approximately 2 years.
- Polycarbonate (PC) door, ABS /PC housing, PC crystal flash.
- IP43 sealing: compatible for outdoor use (NB no integrated heating box!).
- Door: opening left natural. Closure pin. Possibility of a plastic sealed detecting any opening.
- Mounting in single wall (no disassembly of the unit). Electronic device protected by an aluminum plate on the back of the defibrillator.