2nd EENA Workshop –
AEDMAP takes part in the 2nd EENA Members Workshop in Brussels (October 16th / 18th).
AEDMAP will more specifically contribute to the AED Mapping workshop on Tuesday 17th and speak about its mapping know-how and Staying Alive app
- eCall and TPS eCall remaining issues
- Start-up programme and how ES can use it
- Deploying AML: lessons learnt
- NG112 – what can you deploy today?
- Social Media in Emergency Management
- The Future of AML
- Pan-European Mobile Emergency Application (PEMEA) & 112 Apps
- Drones in Public Safety
- Public Warning & Crisis Communication Preparedness
- Cybersecurity and Public Safety
- Virtual Operations Support Teams (VOST)
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Mapping