AEDMAP will be exhibiting at Arab Health 2018.
From January 29th to February 1st Dubai Convention Center, Dubai, UAE
Come and visit us Hall Zabeel 2 stand E36
At Arab Health 2018, AEDMAP will present its defibrillators & Citizen First Responders management solutions:
1. Mapping – AED Mapping Smart Apps
- Share the location of your defibrillators with your customers, your employees, your citizens.
- Integrate the location of your defibrillators within your web and mobile tools using our APIs.
- Monitored AED status is displayed in the Apps.
- Participate in the creation of a world map available via the Staying Alive App family.
2. Remote Monitoring – AED Management Made Simple
Your defibrillators always functional
- DEFIBLINK™ is an integrated solution enabling AED remote monitoring through IoT networks
- DEFIBLINK™ monitors your defibrillators 24/7 and alerts you in real time in case of malfunction or device use.
- Defibrillator status is registered daily in AEDMAP database in order to comply with regulations and guidelines.
- Any device malfunction causes its immediate withdrawal from the Smart Apps to secure the owner responsibility.
DEBILINK™ 24/7 monitoring benefits:
- Liability protection
- Live mapping
- Autonomous (5 years battery)
- Major AED brands compatibility
- Cost effectiveness
3. Citizen First Responders – Emergency Bystanders Response
Reduces the delay between the occurence of a cardiac arrest and the beginning of an efficient CPR thanks to a network of trained citizens
- Operated by Public Safety Answering Points (PSAP)
- Improves Sudden Cardiac Arrest survival
- Early CPR by trained bystanders
- Use of Staying Alive smart App to:
- Enroll new citizens
- Locate First Responders
- Alert and guide First Responders
Come and visit us ! Arab Health, Za’abeel Hall 2, stand E36 (French Pavilion)