AEDMAP will be exhibiting at Arab Health 2019.
From January 28th to 31st Dubai Convention Center, Dubai, UAE
Come and visit us on DHCC stand
At Arab Health 2019, AEDMAP in partnership with DHCC, will present its defibrillators & Citizen Responders management solutions:
1. Mapping – AED Mapping Smart Apps
- Share the location of your defibrillators with your customers, your employees, your citizens.
- Integrate the location of your defibrillators within your web and mobile tools using our APIs.
- Monitored AED status is displayed in the Apps.
- Participate in the creation of a world map available via the Staying Alive App family.
2. Remote Monitoring – AED Management Made Simple
Your defibrillators always functional
- DEFIBLINK™ is an integrated solution enabling AED remote monitoring through IoT networks
- DEFIBLINK™ monitors your defibrillators 24/7 and alerts you in real time in case of malfunction or device use.
- Defibrillator status is registered daily in AEDMAP database in order to comply with regulations and guidelines.
- Any device malfunction causes its immediate withdrawal from the Smart Apps to secure the owner responsibility.
DEBILINK™ 24/7 monitoring benefits:
- Liability protection
- Live mapping
- Autonomous (5 years battery)
- Major AED brands compatibility
- Cost effectiveness
3. Citizen Responders – Emergency Bystanders Response
Reduces the delay between the occurence of a cardiac arrest and the beginning of an efficient CPR thanks to a network of trained citizens
- Operated by Public Safety Answering Points (PSAP)
- Improves Sudden Cardiac Arrest survival
- Early CPR by trained bystanders
- Use of Staying Alive smart App to:
- Enroll new citizens
- Locate First Responders
- Alert and guide First Responders
Come and visit us ! Arab Health, Za’abeel Hall 2, stand E36 (French Pavilion)